The First Professional Water Park of Koh Samui is hiding at the peaceful azure water of Maenam Beach, in a shadow of calming palm grove. Here, in the north part of the island, just 1,5 km from the main road, you will find the spacious attractive water world, which will please guests of all ages. Pink Elephant Samui Water Park is a spacious, modern attraction near Maenam, featuring a range of high-quality rides and facilities, promising a fun and safe day for the whole family. Geared mostly towards young children and their parents, there are a few high-speed slides for the adventurous ones and a Jacuzzi area for those who want to chill out and relax, among much more, all in a well-designed park conveniently located a short distance from the main Samui ring road.
The water park has an isolated feel, being set 1500m from the road in a palm grove in the already relatively quiet Maenam area of Koh Samui. Within this little oasis of calm, you will find a very well designed selection of attractions, each boasting European-standard quality. This includes a 12m tall speed slide and a bowl slide for the thrill seekers, a wave pool and a “kiddies lagoon” for the really young ones, all circumnavigated by the lazy river. Be sure to pay close attention to the advice of the slide attendants to get the most out of each of these.
At the heart of Pink Elephant Samui Water Park is a large restaurant catering for a wide selection of tastes. The menu features vegan options and a kids menu of properly balanced healthy meals. There are a couple of additional bars and refreshments stands dotted around the park, including one serving beers and wines in the adult-only Jacuzzi area. Other helpful and convenient facilities include baby feeding rooms, kids’ toilets and easy baby carriage and wheelchair access. Safety and comfort are taken seriously at the park, with well-maintained attractions, clean water, lifeguards and professional-grade rubber flooring, particularly in places like the kids play areas, for better traction and a softer landing if you trip.
Pink Elephant Water Park opened on Koh Samui on October 11, 2015. It's spacious, modern attraction near Maenam, featuring a range of high-quality rides and facilities, promising a fun and safe day for the whole family. The most exciting attractions are 2 slides 12 meters high and 90 and 110 meters long and huge bowl slide. Other attractions: wave pool, a lazy river flowing through the territory of the water park Pink elephant, a children's area with fountains and slides of small size and absolutely safe for the child, for adults - Jacuzzi with a bar.
Our Lighthouse Tower water slides will satisfy the most demanding guests
Twister, Fancy 12 meters open Speed slide
Super Bowl: Huge exciting bowl slide
Closed Spiral Slide for brave ones
Enjoy Delicious Lunch
Menu in our restaurant presented by specially invited chef. Two beach bars and coffee shop are pleased to offer refreshing drinks
- Balanced varied kids and vegan friendly menu
- Thai and European cuisine, assorted salads and desserts
- High quality coffee and tea, varied fresh smothies and juice
- Obey all posted safety rules throughout the park and please follow the instructions of park Team Members
- Water Park management shall not be responsible for any accidents.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice
- Smoking is permitted in designated areas only
- Line cutting or space holding is not permitted
- No pets allowed in the water park
- Outside food or beverages are not permitted
- Appropriate swimwear is required
- Guests requiring diapers (both adult and minor) must wear a swim diaper available for purchase at the Souvenir Shop.
- Your safety is our top priority at Pink Elephant Samui Waterpark and for that reason, the operation of any or all slides may be temporarily suspended due to severe weather conditions
- Running is not permitted
- It is recommended that you rent a locker to keep your valuables safe, secure, and dry during your visit. Waterpark is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items
- Children must not be left unattended at any time
- All minors (under18 years of age) should be accompanied by an adult. Children should not be dropped off at the park . We do not assume any responsibility or liability for left unsupervised minors.
- All weak and non-swimmers must wear a lifejacket
- Approved lifejackets are available throughout the park for your convenience
- It is strongly recommended that any Guest under 1.30 m tall wear an approved lifejacket in the Wave Pool and Lazy River
- Do not ride the slides if you are pregnant, or have a history of neck, back or heart problems.
- Selfie sticks of any kind are not permitted on any slides.
- By entering water park, you and your group or family consent to being photographed or filmed for promotion reasons.
- The park will not refund the ticket fee to the visitors in cases any facilities have to be stopped or postponed due to unpredicted weather conditions or any technical reasons.
- Access to some slides is limited by Guests height and weight.
- Admission tickets and 1 Year Passes are non-refundable and non-exchangeable for any reason after the order transaction is complete at the Front Gate or other retail outlets. This includes weather related events. We do not issue rain checks.Please check local weather conditions prior to planning your visit.
- This also includes unpredictable electricity cut-offs as it is local authorities responsibility. Our generator is able to maintain some of park needs but not meant to keep normal performance of all attractions.
- We do not issue special admissions for any local THAI or Foreigners due we believe that all people have same rights.
- Please check local weather conditions prior to planning your visit.
Open Everyday 10:00 - 18:00
Address: 28/41 Moo 1, Maenam Soi 1, Maenam Beach, Koh Samui
Tel: +66 (0)7 742 3548
Opening Hours: Daily from 10:00 – 18:00